Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fags

The fact that Perez Hilton's so well-liked (at least has sort of a fan-base) just goes to show how opened up our society, well not OUR society but the US society, has become towards fags. Ooo yeah fags.




There's obviously a huge difference in the way the society views fags and lesbos. Obviously the latter is well, sorta more accepted. And I'm not just talking about the fact that we don't have a gay white boy version of Ellen Degeneres yet. In fact, we do have Elton John. But then again he's just too damn rockin' good to shun just for his sexuality. Perez on the otherhand (although did not officially come out but it's so fucking obvious he's a fag) is quite a wonder because honestly speaking, gay or not gay, I just hate his face and he's seriously not good for anything except drawing circles in celebrity photos and scribbling some illegible words on it.




And apparently Will.I.AM was not really a big fan of him either. For those of you who didn't know, Will.I.AM and faggy boy got into some sort of a conflict, and which led to a tiny bit of violence. One of Will.I.AM's entourage crew member punched the fag or something and the fag decided, feeling threatened for his life, to twitter what happened on that very moment after the incident when he "ran" back to his hotel. I'm like wtf? That was what he actually said. I mean if an angry black man wants to punch my face the last thing I would be thinking of would be to TWITTER IT. If I even had a twitter account that is. Oh and then to top it off he posted a youtube video of him sobbing and whining and wailing and complaining about Will.I.AM for about 20 minutes. Seriously, if this guy doesn't declare gay in the next few years, I'd be surprised.



But back to the point. Why are lesbos treated better than gays? Because unlike what many claim that we have evolved, oh the society is a whole lot different now, it's still a male dominated world we're living in. THAT's why lesbos are prefered.




Imagine two girls making out in a park. No one's complaining. Heck, some douchebags might even jerk off to it. Now you get two guys doing the same thing. FUCK them faggots.




Fags or lesbos, people shouldn't be so uptight about other people's sexuality. Sure it's going against nature, going up the wrong holes and shit. GOD FORBID. But seriously, unless a gay homeless man tried to assfuck you forcefully in a dark alley and help only came by after 30 minutes, I don't think anyone should feel threatened or hatred against these people. Homos are human too.




Pfft yeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home