Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The most beautifulest thing in the world, the most precious thing in the universe my love

I want to write a post about this girl I knew since time immemorial.




It's impossible for me to recall when I first met her. Maybe it's because it's such a long time ago, or maybe because I just have really bad memory. Or that she never really did give me that much of an impression then.




But recently I chanced upon a few photographs of her during the times when I first met her and I realised how beautiful she was back then. And how I'm such a fool to know it only now.




Love. I'm too young to fully understand that word, or claim that I feel that way about someone. But what I do know is that I treasure her more than anything in the world, let alone myself. If I had a choice between cutting off my arm and letting her suffer from a cold, I'd gladly cut off all my arms and legs, just to make sure she skips the next few colds as well. When I was youngER, I used to have a hope that I'd die before her so I don't have to bear the agony of sending her up. Selfish of me yes, but back then I thought it'd be impossible for me to bear that pain. And that hasn't change a bit since.




I also definitely know one thing for sure. She loves me, just as much, but not much more because that's practically impossible. She gives me strength, hope and happiness.




Because I've known her for so long, it's hard to make out how much of a beauty she is. "Too used to it", that's what I'd say. But still, in my eyes she is the most beautiful woman on Earth. Was always, will ever be.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNcloTmvTeA




Click to see who I'm talking about, if you haven't realised yet.




At the same time, enjoy the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home