Snakebite
Speaking poniards. Yes, Shakespeare was indeed a genius.
Because that's exactly what she does.
Her every word stabs. Oh yes they do.
But I won't call them daggers. I much rather prefer the word
Snakebite.
Because at first it only hurts.
But then as time passes, the pain gets worse. Until a point whereby the pain gets fucking excruciating. Insufferable agony.
Until you cannot take it anymore and just shrivel up and die.
Just like that.
Another innocent die in your careless endeavour to rant out your own frustration.
Fun isn't it?
Because that's exactly what she does.
Her every word stabs. Oh yes they do.
But I won't call them daggers. I much rather prefer the word
Snakebite.
Because at first it only hurts.
But then as time passes, the pain gets worse. Until a point whereby the pain gets fucking excruciating. Insufferable agony.
Until you cannot take it anymore and just shrivel up and die.
Just like that.
Another innocent die in your careless endeavour to rant out your own frustration.
Fun isn't it?
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home