World Peace
No, I have not been studying for the past few weeks.
Yes, I am regretting it dreadfully.
No, I don't plan to do anything about it.
Yes, I know its implications/consequences.
No, I do not give a rat's ass.
What's interesting is I realised how much I love the mundane, routined, cognitive lifestyle. I wake up, brew myself some coffee, open up the newspaper to see some news about some crap being bombed, or some nuclear-crazed North Koreans making entitled threats... whatever.
And then I move on to have my breakfast, maybe some bread or authentic Korean food. Most of the time the latter.
And then the usual dim-dee-dee-da-dee-dee-dums happen, and that's pretty much how my day has been for the past week.
AND I LOVE IT!
Because it keeps me away from... thinking. Yeah, I think that's everybody's problem. We think too much. Humans, think too much. Although we proudly claim that it's something that segregates us "mighty" human beings from mere low-life animals.... really? Is that really true?
I don't know. If people didn't think so much, there wouldn't be so much damn problems to think about in the first place. There won't be no more economic problems and plummets in the stock market. Hell, there won't even be an economy, let alone a stock market. Think about it. Think about it!
No more economy equates to no more rich people. Yeah, boohoo. But it also means no more bankrupcy, no more getting-shit-from-whoever-that-is-no-better-than-you-just-because-he-got-more-money. No more Bill gates, no more Warren Buffet, but at the same time no more hungry children in Africa.
No more politics means no more Obama, no more PM Lee, no more great presidents (IF there would be anymore of those people in the first place). But also means no more war, no more terrorism, no more FUCKING NUCLEAR RESEARCH. Imagine that.
Yes, it sounds really hippy-ish, and very much like the lyrics from the John Lennon song "Imagine". But no I am not currently listening to the song nor did I do so anytime in the past months. But as communist-ish as it sounds, it's really the sad sad truth. People are killing themselves. Ourselves.
How did a simple description about my morning turn into a insipid talk about world peace, I don't know.
Today's a nice day. Not too hot. Maybe I'll get my fat ass off my chair and enjoy the breeze for a while.
Yes, I am regretting it dreadfully.
No, I don't plan to do anything about it.
Yes, I know its implications/consequences.
No, I do not give a rat's ass.
What's interesting is I realised how much I love the mundane, routined, cognitive lifestyle. I wake up, brew myself some coffee, open up the newspaper to see some news about some crap being bombed, or some nuclear-crazed North Koreans making entitled threats... whatever.
And then I move on to have my breakfast, maybe some bread or authentic Korean food. Most of the time the latter.
And then the usual dim-dee-dee-da-dee-dee-dums happen, and that's pretty much how my day has been for the past week.
AND I LOVE IT!
Because it keeps me away from... thinking. Yeah, I think that's everybody's problem. We think too much. Humans, think too much. Although we proudly claim that it's something that segregates us "mighty" human beings from mere low-life animals.... really? Is that really true?
I don't know. If people didn't think so much, there wouldn't be so much damn problems to think about in the first place. There won't be no more economic problems and plummets in the stock market. Hell, there won't even be an economy, let alone a stock market. Think about it. Think about it!
No more economy equates to no more rich people. Yeah, boohoo. But it also means no more bankrupcy, no more getting-shit-from-whoever-that-is-no-better-than-you-just-because-he-got-more-money. No more Bill gates, no more Warren Buffet, but at the same time no more hungry children in Africa.
No more politics means no more Obama, no more PM Lee, no more great presidents (IF there would be anymore of those people in the first place). But also means no more war, no more terrorism, no more FUCKING NUCLEAR RESEARCH. Imagine that.
Yes, it sounds really hippy-ish, and very much like the lyrics from the John Lennon song "Imagine". But no I am not currently listening to the song nor did I do so anytime in the past months. But as communist-ish as it sounds, it's really the sad sad truth. People are killing themselves. Ourselves.
How did a simple description about my morning turn into a insipid talk about world peace, I don't know.
Today's a nice day. Not too hot. Maybe I'll get my fat ass off my chair and enjoy the breeze for a while.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home