New start
So, I've decided to start this blogging thing again.
It's the June holidays and I'm supposed to be spending time studying, but since when things ever work out the way you want it to be?
And I'm not just talking about my failed holiday schedule here.
But guess that's life huh?
To me life's very much like my first experience with roller skates. I never did get any control over how I moved about, and occasionally, no quite frequently, fell and hurt myself.
Except in life, unlike skating, there's no such thing as getting the hang of it. I'll never seize control. I'll always fall, always hurt myself, always bleed.
But I can't fault the skates, I can't fault the slippery ground. I only have myself to blame for being such a klutz that I am.
But I really don't want to hurt anymore. I want to stop falling down, stop scraping my damn knee, and standing back up just to repeat the vicious cycle all over again.
So I'm officially giving up. Throwing in the towel - well in this case since the metaphor - the skates. That way, I won't be able to learn how to skate no more for the rest of my life, but at least I'm not gonna get anymore bumps and bruises.
A new start, without those goddamn skates.
That's right.
Like how reptiles shed their skin. Or how caterpillars undergo metamorphosis to become butterflies. Lots of metaphors today; must be feeling "LIT" again. Or emo. Whichever.
Very personal blogpost. Hope'ts gonna be different the next time round.
It's the June holidays and I'm supposed to be spending time studying, but since when things ever work out the way you want it to be?
And I'm not just talking about my failed holiday schedule here.
But guess that's life huh?
To me life's very much like my first experience with roller skates. I never did get any control over how I moved about, and occasionally, no quite frequently, fell and hurt myself.
Except in life, unlike skating, there's no such thing as getting the hang of it. I'll never seize control. I'll always fall, always hurt myself, always bleed.
But I can't fault the skates, I can't fault the slippery ground. I only have myself to blame for being such a klutz that I am.
But I really don't want to hurt anymore. I want to stop falling down, stop scraping my damn knee, and standing back up just to repeat the vicious cycle all over again.
So I'm officially giving up. Throwing in the towel - well in this case since the metaphor - the skates. That way, I won't be able to learn how to skate no more for the rest of my life, but at least I'm not gonna get anymore bumps and bruises.
A new start, without those goddamn skates.
That's right.
Like how reptiles shed their skin. Or how caterpillars undergo metamorphosis to become butterflies. Lots of metaphors today; must be feeling "LIT" again. Or emo. Whichever.
Very personal blogpost. Hope'ts gonna be different the next time round.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home