Sunday, July 5, 2009

Better Better Better Better Better! Nah Nah Nah NananaNah

I don't really believe much in soulmates and all, but I do believe that there's that one special girl out there for me. Might not just be A GIRL, might be more, or might not even exist in the first place, I don't know. But it's sorta like THE ONE, sounding very much like the matrix but yeah. I think that ONE exists.




The ONE has to be a girl that I meet extremely outta nowhere, very randomly. And she has to be someone that fits my personality perfectly. So that I do not have to be someone else in front of her. Oh and she has to take the correct coloured pill to be THE ONE. She also has to make the right choice to save me from falling from a building after getting multiple bullet holes on my abdomen.




No, I am not trying hard to be funny. And most definitely, no I am not trying to advertise my singlehood and attract ladies which I pretty much predict would not be the case anyway in the first place because I look like a sock ball. I'm just blogging that's what I'm doing.




What I do believe in however, though a well-known sceptic that I am, is fate. I do believe in fate and destiny, and the "it was all meant to be this way" kinda stuff. Idealistic, maybe. Or just hopeful. See because if you believe in fate, at least you have the hope that everything happens for a reason. Or is meant to be. Like "blessings in disguise and shit" and how "God works in mysterious ways". So at the end of the day, you still have that little hope that you are the winner. Or will be sooner or later.




Well I certainly hope things get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home