Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
I must have a thing for not doing exam questions because I accidentally left out 1 question, and had no time to do another today.
So 2 questions blank, and I saw my A fly out of my exam paper zoom, hit my on the back of my head pow, and away.
And I was so confident I was gonna get an A again. Oh well, pride comes before a fall, I hope I learnt my lesson from this.
Physics is gonna be GG as well.
Oh and I still haven't forgotten. I'm still gonna ask for her number. The only question is when.
Soon I'd say. Soon.
Ah, and I officially got motivated by Darren to work hard for prelim 2. Of all things I never thought that would ever happen HAAH. Guess he has a way with words. And knows his shit about shits with the shits.
And A_____. You're a sweet girl. You really are.
So 2 questions blank, and I saw my A fly out of my exam paper zoom, hit my on the back of my head pow, and away.
And I was so confident I was gonna get an A again. Oh well, pride comes before a fall, I hope I learnt my lesson from this.
Physics is gonna be GG as well.
Oh and I still haven't forgotten. I'm still gonna ask for her number. The only question is when.
Soon I'd say. Soon.
Ah, and I officially got motivated by Darren to work hard for prelim 2. Of all things I never thought that would ever happen HAAH. Guess he has a way with words. And knows his shit about shits with the shits.
And A_____. You're a sweet girl. You really are.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home