Find Me an Escape Route
What I got in return for slacking off during my O levels wasn't just a slip of paper filled with Bs instead of the As that I got for prelims. It was far beyond that.
As much as I'd like to think so and still do, I'm way better than many of these uncultured, uncouth dim-wits. So with so much contempt for these group of people, what's the worse that can happen to me? Being placed right in the middle of them. Besieged by the crowd of useless imbeciles. And being forced to socialise with them, now THAT, that's just torture.
But I gritted my teeth and I tried, and as much as I did, well, it just got worse. But like all overcast days, there'll always lies a silver lining; I guess I'd still manage to find a few truly "better" friends. I thank, the holy entity that many claims that he exists, for that.
Obviously not everyone will agree on me upon this matter, and meh... It's not like I give a damn about people that just... don't matter at all.
On a brighter note, I like Taylor Swift so whatcha gonna do about it? ;)
As much as I'd like to think so and still do, I'm way better than many of these uncultured, uncouth dim-wits. So with so much contempt for these group of people, what's the worse that can happen to me? Being placed right in the middle of them. Besieged by the crowd of useless imbeciles. And being forced to socialise with them, now THAT, that's just torture.
But I gritted my teeth and I tried, and as much as I did, well, it just got worse. But like all overcast days, there'll always lies a silver lining; I guess I'd still manage to find a few truly "better" friends. I thank, the holy entity that many claims that he exists, for that.
Obviously not everyone will agree on me upon this matter, and meh... It's not like I give a damn about people that just... don't matter at all.
On a brighter note, I like Taylor Swift so whatcha gonna do about it? ;)
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home