Em's BACK!
Eminem's new Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon diss is dope.
All Eminem fans are to give it a listen. The title's called Warning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp1Q6nYoI80
Beware of explicit lyrics and content. =)
For those who are wondering why Eminem's dissing Mariah Carey (besides the fact that Eminem is a misogynist and hates half the world population), this feud between the two happened 8 years ago, when Eminem claimed that they had been dating while Mariah denied the allegation. So Eminem got pissed off and started dissing Mariah in songs such as Bagpipes From Baghdad and sublimal implications in numerous others, and recently Mariah dissed back with a song called Obsessed which tells a story about a man (implied Eminem) being obsessed with her and can't seem to be able to forget her. Of course, Eminem flips and writes this song Warning, which in my opinion is a much better diss than Obsessed. Well, obviously because Eminem's not only a rapper, but he's the best there is.
At least after 2Pac died. So here's Obsessed, which I think parts of Warning's lyrics would make more sense after watching this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTbGtyBgwNY&feature=related
Obsessed:
"Why you so obsessed with me?
Boy I want to know, lyin' that you're sexing me.
When everybody knows, it's clear that you're upset with me.
Ohh, finally found a girl that you couldn't impress,
Last man on the earth, still couldn't get this."
Warning:
"Only reason I dissed you in the first place is because you denied seeing me
Now I’m pissed off
Sit back and relax homey, kick back and relax, grab a six pack while I kick s
Yeah Dre’s sick track, perfect way to get back
Wanna hear something wick wack?
I got the exact same tattoo that’s on Nick’s back
I’m obsessed now
Oh gee, is that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee
Wow Mariah, I didn’t expect her to go balls out
Bitch, shut the fu*ck up before I put all them phone calls out you "
All Eminem fans are to give it a listen. The title's called Warning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp1Q6nYoI80
Beware of explicit lyrics and content. =)
For those who are wondering why Eminem's dissing Mariah Carey (besides the fact that Eminem is a misogynist and hates half the world population), this feud between the two happened 8 years ago, when Eminem claimed that they had been dating while Mariah denied the allegation. So Eminem got pissed off and started dissing Mariah in songs such as Bagpipes From Baghdad and sublimal implications in numerous others, and recently Mariah dissed back with a song called Obsessed which tells a story about a man (implied Eminem) being obsessed with her and can't seem to be able to forget her. Of course, Eminem flips and writes this song Warning, which in my opinion is a much better diss than Obsessed. Well, obviously because Eminem's not only a rapper, but he's the best there is.
At least after 2Pac died. So here's Obsessed, which I think parts of Warning's lyrics would make more sense after watching this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTbGtyBgwNY&feature=related
Obsessed:
"Why you so obsessed with me?
Boy I want to know, lyin' that you're sexing me.
When everybody knows, it's clear that you're upset with me.
Ohh, finally found a girl that you couldn't impress,
Last man on the earth, still couldn't get this."
Warning:
"Only reason I dissed you in the first place is because you denied seeing me
Now I’m pissed off
Sit back and relax homey, kick back and relax, grab a six pack while I kick s
Yeah Dre’s sick track, perfect way to get back
Wanna hear something wick wack?
I got the exact same tattoo that’s on Nick’s back
I’m obsessed now
Oh gee, is that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee
Wow Mariah, I didn’t expect her to go balls out
Bitch, shut the fu*ck up before I put all them phone calls out you "
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home