Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's like insomnia woohoowoo, It's like insomnia woohoowoo wooo.

Insomnia strikes back. It's 2:00, and I can't sleep.




That's a good thing though. A great thing actually. Because sleep is the last thing I need at a time like this. If only I wasn't so damn tired at the same time.




Nevertheless, it's not like I study my ass off or anything like that. Mostly it's just YouTube videos after videos, MSN conversations after conversations. Quite unproductive, yes, but I don't think I can do anything about that.




Speaking of which, it's amazing how some people are just so stubbornly dim-witted. Pitiful, as I watch them, but at the same time just as hysterical. Like I always like to say, those are the people that seriously take stupid to a whole nother level. You know, those type of people that just pout and spit out whatever lowly vulgarities they know, partly because that's the only damn thing they know how to do, but at the same time because they don't understand what the hell you just said about them.




I guess it's mean to pick on retards, but ignorant retards we must pick on. Oh and I like to do so with a smirk on my face. =)




School's been great, had this conversation/debate with Kelvin about "fate", which of course, being the cynical sceptic that I am, do not believe in. However, what I do believe in are things like "God's Will" and stuff, but FATE? Kinda naive gotta say. But Kelvin did made me revisit some stuff and rethink about some shit, although my stand still stays. Besides, it's rather pessimistic and despairing to believe in fate isn't it? You're meant to be that way, no point trying to work yourself to change.




However like I said, those ignorant fools ARE fated to stay that way, unless one day they wake up and look in the mirror and realise how fucking dumb they look.




Imbeciles wasting my blog space. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home