That animal riddle really got me thinking for a while.
Life's full of could've-beens and would've-beens. We could've been friends. We would've been friends. But no. Didn't turn out that way did it now?
Loathe me? Take a number and get in the line, seriously. I'm not saying I'm not a likeable person. No, that's way too much of an understatement. I'm a fucken hate-able asshole.
I have my ideals and beliefs, but I don't judge a person by them. Not especially when I already know the person well enough, no. But to some people paranoia sets in, I have no idea why, and take them as an offence directed at them. Now, I'm not blaming those people, but come on seriously, that's rather naive don't you think?
I don't hate people because of what they are. I hate people because of what they do. Let me just break that down now. I hate dogs who go around other people's backs and trash-talk the fuck outta them. I hate cunts who make false accusations about other people without proper grounds. But I don't hate gays, I don't hate Jews, I don't hate blacks, I don't hate whites, I don't hate whatever the fuck the person can be. General dislike yes, not hate. Especially not when (like i said already) I know the person already.
For crying out loud my favourite singer of all times is Freddie Mercury. UNLIKE childish, insensible, moronic people that seem to be somehow all around me all the damn time, I don't judge a fucking person with a snap of a finger. So what the hell. What the hell.
Sounds like an extremely irritating complaint from a fat lady calling customer service. Sounds like an absurd excuse a five year old fabricated for his mom to hear about how he didn't break her vase. Yeah, yeah I get that. Just.... Try to see beyond everything sometimes.
Beyond relationships. Beyond OTHER PEOPLE (yes you know who I'm talking about). Beyond sexualities. Beyond beliefs. Beyond hearsays (don't even get me started on this).
As I have recently found out, I had the honour of being "featured" in one's blog a numerous times. So this is just a kind reply to everything I guess.
I'm just probably gonna get a whole lot flaming for this I presume, but I really don't mind. =)
Loathe me? Take a number and get in the line, seriously. I'm not saying I'm not a likeable person. No, that's way too much of an understatement. I'm a fucken hate-able asshole.
I have my ideals and beliefs, but I don't judge a person by them. Not especially when I already know the person well enough, no. But to some people paranoia sets in, I have no idea why, and take them as an offence directed at them. Now, I'm not blaming those people, but come on seriously, that's rather naive don't you think?
I don't hate people because of what they are. I hate people because of what they do. Let me just break that down now. I hate dogs who go around other people's backs and trash-talk the fuck outta them. I hate cunts who make false accusations about other people without proper grounds. But I don't hate gays, I don't hate Jews, I don't hate blacks, I don't hate whites, I don't hate whatever the fuck the person can be. General dislike yes, not hate. Especially not when (like i said already) I know the person already.
For crying out loud my favourite singer of all times is Freddie Mercury. UNLIKE childish, insensible, moronic people that seem to be somehow all around me all the damn time, I don't judge a fucking person with a snap of a finger. So what the hell. What the hell.
Sounds like an extremely irritating complaint from a fat lady calling customer service. Sounds like an absurd excuse a five year old fabricated for his mom to hear about how he didn't break her vase. Yeah, yeah I get that. Just.... Try to see beyond everything sometimes.
Beyond relationships. Beyond OTHER PEOPLE (yes you know who I'm talking about). Beyond sexualities. Beyond beliefs. Beyond hearsays (don't even get me started on this).
As I have recently found out, I had the honour of being "featured" in one's blog a numerous times. So this is just a kind reply to everything I guess.
I'm just probably gonna get a whole lot flaming for this I presume, but I really don't mind. =)
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home