Saturday, September 12, 2009

The difference between God and Satan is that God's stronger

I'm not happy, God.




I AM PISSED.




If you're just gonna roll a dice pick a card take a number and kill off random people, at least pick those fucking ones that deserve to die. Or can afford to die.




And cancer? Rather shitty way to die isn't it?




I can't intervene with whatever you do, I mean if you do exist to do whatever that you do, but I'm just raising my opinion about it. Smite me if you want to. Don't really give a shit at this moment. Just don't hurt other people.




She's a nice person. I liked her.




Weird though. For someone it's terminal. 3 months to live, that's what the doctor said. But to us its still the same. Pity, condolence, but still, life goes on. I still study for my prelims, I still watch my youtube videos, I still go about doing all my usual shit. I mean, was death really this miniscule?




If I had to die in place of any person that I knew and liked, I'd gladly do it. Because I really don't mind dying. No big deal anyway. Sometimes I feel that death is more of a bigger deal to people around the dying than the dying himself.




Maybe that's why they say suicide is a selfish escape.




I guess it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home