Sigh......
Yeah you're right.
You care more, you hurt more.
Definitely.
I'm still gonna care though.
Because frankly it doesn't matter anymore.
I rather hurt than hurt you.
Kinda corny =.=... damn.. since when was I ever this... I don't even got a word to describe this. Just THIS.
I get it.
I get the fact that I'm not exactly the BEST out there.
But I'm quite sure I can be the MOST.
Not your best
but I'd still love you the most.
That's for sure.
You care more, you hurt more.
Definitely.
I'm still gonna care though.
Because frankly it doesn't matter anymore.
I rather hurt than hurt you.
Kinda corny =.=... damn.. since when was I ever this... I don't even got a word to describe this. Just THIS.
I get it.
I get the fact that I'm not exactly the BEST out there.
But I'm quite sure I can be the MOST.
Not your best
but I'd still love you the most.
That's for sure.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home