Love and Lust
Aaron and I had a talk about Love vs Lust a few days back at his place.
How does one differentiate the two? How do you tell if a person lusts for a person or truly loves the person?
Lust maybe I'll write about it some other time, but in the meantime...
What is love?
I define love as caring and liking a person more than yourself. Not someone you'd give an arm for, but all four limbs + anything else that person needs. That's love, well, in my books anyways.
Love's about sacrifice. What are you willing to give up for the person? How much are you willing to give up for the person?
Almost everything? Everything?
Yes, tons of rhetorical questions, maybe because I myself don't have the answers to them.
But I do know one thing for sure.
Love, yeah maybe it's different however you define it it's gonna be very arbitrary. BUT, what I do know is that,
I AM willing to give my everything to this one girl.
I AM loving her in my books at the very least.
How does one differentiate the two? How do you tell if a person lusts for a person or truly loves the person?
Lust maybe I'll write about it some other time, but in the meantime...
What is love?
I define love as caring and liking a person more than yourself. Not someone you'd give an arm for, but all four limbs + anything else that person needs. That's love, well, in my books anyways.
Love's about sacrifice. What are you willing to give up for the person? How much are you willing to give up for the person?
Almost everything? Everything?
Yes, tons of rhetorical questions, maybe because I myself don't have the answers to them.
But I do know one thing for sure.
Love, yeah maybe it's different however you define it it's gonna be very arbitrary. BUT, what I do know is that,
I AM willing to give my everything to this one girl.
I AM loving her in my books at the very least.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home