Heesang the soldier SOLDIER
Now, you and I both know we're not gonna miss heesang when he enters the army next monday.
It's okay, it's all cool.
Hell no it's not. Shit.
It's the first freaking monday of the year and I'd be bald standing in an auditorium full of other bald male individuals sailing off to an island with MORE other bald male individuals. How fun could that be?
Amongst all other tragedies, the worst part is the loss of freedom.
I always claimed myself to be a free person. Free soul (maybe not), free mind (okay maybe not), free body (ah...what?)
Now all these regulations and orders. Sigh... As much as I wish to disobey like I would in the education world, I have no choice but to comply.
I guess it's a sort of a consolation that I'd be in PES C, as well as that I'd be serving the army in Singapore and not Korea in the first place.
I can take the physical pressure. It's no biggie I mean how hard could it be? I won't DIE right? I hope.
It's the damn fact that it's gotta be so damn early that totally paralyzes my whole damn 2010 calender.
I know I told myself I should stop swearing but this is fucking ridiculous.
Oh and speaking of which, why do I get this impending omen of doom of my A levels results repeating that of my O levels?
Okay now whoever read that last sentence should be going
"FUCK thank's for reminding me of that son of a cunt"
Well yeah. Always a pleasure to worsen the day of a friendly visitor of my blog.
Of course, if there ARE any in the first place...
Anyway that was me whining about the Singapore National Service.
I'd be in next monday, so much less blogging (yay) and much less hearing from me I guess.
If you wish to contact me to know about the NS life and how you want to sabotage the drinking system so that we all get sick and take a week off or just maaybe maaaaybe
curious about how I am doing, then do so via my handphone: 90107593
I mean it's not like NS would NOT be fun or anything and like pfft... yea I mean it's not like I need any good luck smses or anything I mean come on that's like pfft... ahaha! It's not even funny come on... pfftt... who needs that...
pfffft....
It's okay, it's all cool.
Hell no it's not. Shit.
It's the first freaking monday of the year and I'd be bald standing in an auditorium full of other bald male individuals sailing off to an island with MORE other bald male individuals. How fun could that be?
Amongst all other tragedies, the worst part is the loss of freedom.
I always claimed myself to be a free person. Free soul (maybe not), free mind (okay maybe not), free body (ah...what?)
Now all these regulations and orders. Sigh... As much as I wish to disobey like I would in the education world, I have no choice but to comply.
I guess it's a sort of a consolation that I'd be in PES C, as well as that I'd be serving the army in Singapore and not Korea in the first place.
I can take the physical pressure. It's no biggie I mean how hard could it be? I won't DIE right? I hope.
It's the damn fact that it's gotta be so damn early that totally paralyzes my whole damn 2010 calender.
I know I told myself I should stop swearing but this is fucking ridiculous.
Oh and speaking of which, why do I get this impending omen of doom of my A levels results repeating that of my O levels?
Okay now whoever read that last sentence should be going
"FUCK thank's for reminding me of that son of a cunt"
Well yeah. Always a pleasure to worsen the day of a friendly visitor of my blog.
Of course, if there ARE any in the first place...
Anyway that was me whining about the Singapore National Service.
I'd be in next monday, so much less blogging (yay) and much less hearing from me I guess.
If you wish to contact me to know about the NS life and how you want to sabotage the drinking system so that we all get sick and take a week off or just maaybe maaaaybe
curious about how I am doing, then do so via my handphone: 90107593
I mean it's not like NS would NOT be fun or anything and like pfft... yea I mean it's not like I need any good luck smses or anything I mean come on that's like pfft... ahaha! It's not even funny come on... pfftt... who needs that...
pfffft....
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home